MyGarage, LLC is over three acres of state-of-the-art-storage units.
The facility consists of 51 units with the following specifications:
- Units are Key West style with insulation filled block, stucco, 24 gauge metal hip roofs and overhead insulated garage doors that are resistant to 130 mile per hour winds.
- Roads throughout are 24 feet wide.
- Units have 14’ high x 12’ wide insulated electrical overhead doors on both ends for easy entry and exit – perfect for negotiating your truck and trailer, boat, RV or easy access for all your storage items.
- Security System that includes only one entry point, fences, remote controlled gate with backup key pad, infrared cameras which photographs every vehicle that enters and exits.
- Wash area to hose off your boat, truck or RV before putting it away for the night.
- Units are individually air-conditioned to keep your garage at the temperature you think best.
- Ceilings at 16’ allow for double the cubic feet of most storage units.
- 50 amp service available for your needs.
No need to worry about those valuables during hurricane season! These units are built to withstand hurricane force winds. If you need to customize your interior for better handling of your specific needs, please do so. After all, that’s why we call it MyGarage!